2019 Dates of Operation
June 4, 2019 through September 12, 2019 (last overnight guests on September 11th)
Booking for the the 2020 season? Please call us at 907-374-3041 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Maximum occupancy is five people.
- $560.00 per person per night, based on double occupancy; plus bed $15 tax
- $460.00 per person per night for each additional guest in the room, plus bed $15 tax
- $660.00 per person per night for single occupancy, plus bed $15 tax
Minimum occupancy is four people. Maximum occupancy is seven people.
Limited availability. Available by special request only.
- $640.00 per person per night, based on double occupancy; plus bed tax
- $540.00 per person per night for each additional guest in the room, plus bed tax
*Two-night minimum stay required on all reservations.
*Denali Borough bed tax of $15.00 per person/per night applies.
*No child’s rate. No charge for children three years and under. However, children 3 years of age and under are not accommodated on the bus. Please request information on alternative transportation.
Rates include the following:
- Round trip transportation from the park entrance…190 miles
- Accommodations with a private bath
- All meals between regular check in time and regular check out time
- Guided Hiking, Interpretive Programs, Mountain Biking, Fishing Equipment, Evening Excursions to Wonder Lake to view the Mountain and Alpenglow colors
Additional activities available at Kantishna Roadhouse for additional fees:
- Therapeutic Massage
IMPORTANT: Luggage space on our bus is limited. Each guest is allowed one bag (the equivalent of an airline roll-aboard, 35 pounds max; soft luggage only—no hard-sided suitcases) and one carry-on. If you are planning to fly in either or both directions, the air service has a 25 pound max. Baggage storage is available near the Visitors Center and storage fees vary from $5.00 to $15.00 per bag. You will need to store excess baggage prior to meeting and boarding our bus at 1:00 pm. The visitor’s center is located across the street from the train station.
- A deposit equivalent to the cost of 50% of the package price plus tax is required to hold and confirm your reservation. If using your credit card, we need the name as it appears on the credit card, the number, and the expiration date. Or you can mail to us a cashier’s check or personal check.
- Please include the dates reserved with your deposit. All reservations without the deposit will be automatically cancelled after 10 days. Balance of payment due 60 days in advance of arrival.
- We accept MasterCard and Visa
- Prior to 60 days of arrival: $100.00 per person.
- Between 60 and 30 days of arrival: Forfeiture of deposit.
- Within 30 days of arrival: Forfeiture of full payment.
- Note: Reservations made on or after May 1 are subject to shorter cancellation periods.
- We highly recommend trip insurance. Please visit www.tripinsurance.com to purchase insurance.