2020 Dates of Operation
June 4, 2021 through September 12, 2021 (last overnight guests depart on September 12th)
Maximum occupancy is five people.
- $560.00 per person per night, based on double occupancy; plus bed $15 tax
- $460.00 per person per night for each additional guest in the room, plus bed $15 tax
- $660.00 per person per night for single occupancy, plus bed $15 tax
Musher’s Cabin Suite
Private cabin suite. Available by special request only.
Minimum occupancy is two people. Maximum occupancy is seven people.
- $660.00 per person per night based on double occupancy, plus tax
- $560.00 per person per night for each additional person, plus tax
*Two-night minimum stay required on all reservations.
*Denali Borough bed tax of $15.00 per person/per night applies.
*No child’s rate. No charge for children three years and under. However, children 3 years of age and under are not accommodated on the bus. Please request information on alternative transportation.
Rates include the following:
- Transportation between Denali Park entrance and Kantishna Roadhouse (190 miles round trip)
- Accommodations with a private bath
- All meals between regular check in time and regular check out time
- Guided hiking, interpretive programs, mountain biking, fishing equipment, evening excursions to Wonder Lake to view Denali and Alpenglow colors
Additional activities available at Kantishna Roadhouse for additional fees:
IMPORTANT: Luggage space on our bus is limited. Each guest is allowed one checked bag and one carry-on bag. The checked bag must meet the standards of an airline roll-aboard bag which, according to TSA requirements, is 24 x 16 x 10 inches or 60 x 40 x 25 centimeters, and 35 lbs. or 15.8 kg is the maximum weight allowed. (Remember: If you are planning to fly in either or both directions, the air service has a 25 pound max limitation so your 35 pound bag would not be accommodated on the airplane—so please pack accordingly.) If the bag you are traveling with does not meet our specifications, we can provide a high quality duffle bag for your use on your trip into Kantishna and then you can store your oversized bag at the Park entrance. Your carry-on bag must be small enough to be stowed under the seat or ride on your lap.
Luggage storage is available near the Visitor Center bus stop and storage fees vary from $5.00 to $25.00 per bag. Guests must store excess and oversized baggage prior to boarding our bus at 1:00 pm. If you have any questions, please contact us by email at email@example.com, or by telephoning us at 800-230-7275.
- A deposit equivalent to the cost of 50% of the package price plus tax is required to hold and confirm your reservation. If using your credit card, we need the name as it appears on the credit card, the number, and the expiration date. Or you can mail to us a cashier’s check or personal check.
- Please include the dates reserved with your deposit. All reservations without the deposit will be automatically cancelled after 10 days. Balance of payment due 60 days in advance of arrival.
- We accept MasterCard and Visa.
- Prior to 60 days of arrival: $100.00 per person.
- Between 60 and 30 days of arrival: Forfeiture of deposit.
- Within 30 days of arrival: Forfeiture of full payment.
- Note: Reservations made on or after May 1 are subject to shorter cancellation periods.
- We highly recommend trip insurance. Please visit www.tripinsurance.com to purchase insurance.