2017 Dates of Operation
June 4, 2017 through September 11, 2017 (last overnight leaves on September 12th)
- $515.00 per person per night, based on double occupancy; plus bed tax
- $427.00 per person per night for each additional guest in the room, plus bed tax
- $615.00 per person per night for single occupancy, plus bed tax
*Two-night minimum stay required on all reservations.
*Denali Borough bed tax of $15.00 per person/per night applies.
*Maximum number per room is five people.
*No child’s rate. No charge for children three years and under. However, they are not accommodated on the bus. Please request information on alternative transportation.
Rates include the following:
- Round trip transportation from the park entrance…190 miles
- Accommodations with a private bath
- All meals between regular check in time and regular check out time
- Guided Hiking, Interpretive Programs, Mountain Biking, Fishing Equipment, Evening Excursions to Wonder Lake to view the Mountain and Alpenglow colors
Additional activities available at Kantishna Roadhouse for additional fees:
- Therapeutic Massage
IMPORTANT: Guests are limited to one (1) piece of checked baggage and one small carry-on that will fit overhead or at your feet. Excess baggage will be charged at $50.00 per piece with no exceptions.
- A deposit equivalent to the cost of 50% of the package price plus tax is required to hold and confirm your reservation. If using your credit card, we need the name as it appears on the credit card, the number, and the expiration date. Or you can mail to us a cashier’s check or personal check.
- Please include the dates reserved with your deposit. All reservations without the deposit will be automatically cancelled after 10 days. Balance of payment due 60 days in advance of arrival.
- We accept MasterCard and Visa
- Prior to 60 days of arrival: $100.00 per person.
- Between 60 and 30 days of arrival: Forfeiture of deposit.
- Within 30 days of arrival: Forfeiture of full payment.
- Note: Reservations made on or after May 1 are subject to shorter cancellation periods.
- We highly recommend trip insurance. Please visit www.tripinsurance.com to purchase insurance.